Hi, this is Judith. And if you’re surprised by the title of this post…well, so was I when it first popped out of me. That is, until I realized that it is exactly what I needed to put together for myself! Even though I’ve been synchronizing my own process with the energetic support offered by the phases of the moon for a very long time, this new moon is a completely NEW experience, altogether.
Therefore, I tuned into reading all of the different frequencies that are contributing to THIS one’s energy, much in the way we do research about any topic of interest. We read different sources, then compile them by interweaving them into ONE thread… you know exactly what I mean. Its just that in this case, I did it by reading energy rather than words (which, at the risk of sounding repetitive, you also know exactly how to do).
Whoa, the celestial team absolutely LOVES that I just pointed that out! They are fizzing their agreement all over this post, can you feel it? Ahhhh… but whoops. Before I merge into the fizz entirely, I’d better get on with putting it all into words–because they really like this post –so onward! ( I’ll merge into the fizz when I press the “publish” button, lol…)
NOW! About this “user’s guide!” First, please consider the following elements–
* Mercury turned direct in Aquarius yesterday (2/28) at noon, pst. Both represent “air energy.”
* The moon reached fullness today in Pisces, conjunct Neptune, at noon, pst. All three represent “water energy.”
* Today, 3.1.14, is numerologcally an 11, which is a master number that represents a doorway into the NEW.
So! We’ve got a whole lot of water in the air, for one thing. (Here in Los Angeles, btw, that is being expressed quite literally with a whole lot of rain… which has been a long time coming…) But what does this mean for humans all over the planet, at the personal level?
Here we go–
* Since air signs process mentally, brains are likely to be feeling a bit soggy–or foggy, at the least–for the next couple of days.
* Since water signs process emotionally, emotions may be flooding up and out into the air as if a dam just burst. In many cases, this deluge may be flowing out as tears, and often over the “silliest,” most surprising things…or so you “think” (if you can think, that is).
To top it all off, today’s a “Doorway Day!” Yep, we’re in a portal, with the opportunity to move into something NEW— and we can neither think nor see clearly. Perhaps you’re getting why I decided a user’s guide might come in handy… So here it is–
* First of all, this is not a weekend to be “out there doing things.” This is a time to make yourself as cozy as you can, inside your own home and your own being, and LET that water flow!
* LET the tears flow freely.
* LET yourself feel your emotions as they run through you freely, too. Cry them out, write them out, paint them out, express them in any way you want to (other than by taking them out ON somebody, of course). Obviously, it is time to just release them. They want out, so just LET them go.
* LET your emotions (water) freely deluge your brain (air) as you release them—its a GOOD thing to “clear the air!” All that water will loosen the hold of any thoughts and beliefs that have kept those old, painful, emotions trapped inside you.. which has only kept you swamped in recreating scenarios that match them.
THIS is how you will create your portal–into NEW experiences, FREE of old emotional baggage and the thoughts that kept you running them on “repeat.”
So go ahead and open the floodgates!
* THIS is a “time” when you do NOT have to “hold it all together.”
* THIS is a “time” of allowing the old internal structures of self-limitation to fall apart.
* THIS is a “time” of allowing yourself to become unbalanced, in order to find NEW balance in NEW freedom, NEW possibilities–to prepare to live a NEW experience of yourself that is aligned with your heart’s desires.
AND… as the debris washes away, and your emotional waters evaporate into the mental space of your brain…. what clarity you will have as you see your very own NEW portal begin to emerge!
Copyright(c) 2014, Judith Dagley-All Rights Reserved.
You may copy and redistribute this material as long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice link: http://www.thecelestialteam.com